Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I have no clue how to make level 1193, for so little of moves even with helpers this is no possible. I am tired of this level!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well I already made it this weekend, so I am in another, which is yet worse - few more levels above... :DD
I can feel that pain, It's a horrible level. I got through it but just with luck and perseverance. I sat and watched about 10 youtube videos to see what had to be done. Maybe that will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEX71vQN0eM