Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It won't fully let me finish asking for help to unlock or get lives. It will let me pick who I want to ask but when I hit submit it just goes back to the board game and doesn't send the request.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened to me and it was because I wasn't connected to Kingdom. I went into the settings and connected and after that it worked for me. Try and reconnect to Kingdom/Facebook whichever one you use and see if it works.