Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play Candy Crush Soda because it says I need to download Flash Player.I did and still can't play. Is something wrong with the site?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I played it finally in the new windows explorer (whatever they actually call it.)
Hi Lorri- Are you playing on Firefox by any chance? A moderator has posted in this thread, suggesting that it a browser problem. https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/mozilla-is-blocking-adobe-flash#_=_
Does switching to chrome work for you?