Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1267 keeps stalling on me. It seems like when I get a good board or combination it locks up. I am playing on my pc in facebook. It this a game glitch? I have not had this problem with any other level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got past the level on the android mobile app. Through FB it freezes when but in the mobile app there is no issue. Hope that helps
I just posted with this same issue it is happening when a swap a stripped and wrapped candy, you can duplicate it everytime.
Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight this to us. We will be investigating this level for you. Have a sweet day!