Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For some reason I lost the daily challenge for Christmas. How can I fix this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure if its the same thing but I had the pop up and then it went away. I noticed later it was in my message inbox under a little trophy button. Check your inbox if this is the same thing.
I don´t think it´s something you can get after doing something; either you have it or not.