Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for months, and I am frustrated. Please help ... is there a hint of some sort?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am stuck on Level 427. Do you have any tips?
My strategy... luck, and a lot of replays, haha. I wish I could help more but I normally sit and watch the youtube videos to work out what I need to do etc. Maybe it helps you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hWDMSQLDuE