Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game on level 1347 candy crush saga keeps freezing up, doesn't matter if i play at home or work, it freezes up both places
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just got to this level, it has frozen up on me three times. It seems to be when there is multiple combos happening. I have wasted a couple of boosters. GRRRRR!
Me too. I hate it. SOLVE this
I finally past level 1347 today. Dont know how. I did nothing special but it did not freeze at one time
I am having the same problem
Me too! I'm so fed up and frustrated with it!
Just got to level 1347 and it keeps crashing very frustrating!!
I have been having this same problem for the last week. I have lost a ton of lives and boosters and gold that I purchased to try and get through this round. Every time I get a good combination it freezes and won't come back. I thought it was a browser issue and so I tried playing on three different browsers to no avail. Please fix this so I can get past this!!!
same problem too.. same level
Me too having same problem.
Me too, it is very annoying