Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hopefully it gets fixed. I've done a hard reset and nothing. I'll close all background apps, nothing. It'll crash on 1st try of the day to the 3rd try in the afternoon. Doesn't matter what time. Please fix this sheesh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think it as simple as you think. My girlfriend always plays Soda on her iPad and has not had any problems with it for a while (touch wood!) so it doesn't seem to be a general problem but a local one instead. What generation iPad do you have Cinderfire?