Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, twice over the past month all of my boosters have disappeared. I wish I could have them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi, since yesterday all the candy crush booster disappeared .how can I restore it ?I apologize for my English
Yeah this can happen after updates and also randomly from time to time. You can get purchased boosters restored but anything won in game is not transferable or refundable unfortunately.