Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is so frustrating that level 1347 freezes part way through the game almost every time, I noted that others have reported this, why is it not being repaired?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I REALLY!!!! THINK KING SHOULD CARE MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THEY DO!! I WOULD LIKE TO SUE THEM!!!!! LOST BOOSTERS NERVES LIVES!! I RATHER STOP GAMING KING GAMES THAN WAITING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK!! HAVE DOZENS OF 95% FINSIHED 1347 LEVELS ON SCREEN SHOTS! THESE DEVELOPERS SEEM JUST NOT TO CARE!!!