Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally won a couple of the levels and then it disappeared. The trophy icon is grayed out so I can't click on it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
MI need disappeared on the 21st came back on the 29th and it was gone this morning the 30th..
I am missing this as well. King wants me to Uninstalled the game and reinstall it. I won't do that and lose all my boosters