Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While playing the game, a drop down of the Owl came up and when I closed it, ALL earned boosters were gone! I had several of each! WTF? Please restore!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well this has happened to me twice over a year or so. First time ingot past being angry. King will do nothing and has terrible customer service and response. Either accept that it is a buggy free game or walk away. I know what I will choose after this last wiping of boosters. 200+ boosters gone and so am I.
I was playing as usual, I went away for a couple of hours and all my boosters were gone. No updates, no connection issues, just gone. My other King games have been very glitchy as well - am ready to dump them all
Same here. All my boosters were wiped out and they would not reply. Terrible customer service
The same thing happened to me!