Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send out train ticket requests but my friends don't receive them for hours or days, if they receive them at all... some of my friends who play Candy Crush are having the same issue.. How can this issue be resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish i had the answer. Ive been havingbthe same problem for about a month. I posted my question on here too but no one had an answer. Sometimes if i turn my phone off and on it kind of resets itself and then it works. But most of the time it doesn't. Its so annoying! If you find out the answer please let me know!