Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I been on level 410 for months .what can I do to fast it faster..i can sometimes get down to the last 2 and then nothing..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brenda! I certain know how it feels to be stuck on a tricky level, don't give up! I have found this thread with a video included that may give you some pointers https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-beat-level-410-in-candy-crush-saga
When playing this board try to remove the Bombs as quickly as you can.
Stay in control of the chocolate and where possible make special Candy combos.
Good luck! Let me know when you have crushed through this level ;-)