Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Level 1423 is getting really annoying! Just Sayin..... Will this level be looked at?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good to hear you beat this level Iluvgames, congrats!
I think it may be the level that I give up on. Come on King. No skill needed for this level. The shuffling is driving me nuts!
I think this will be the level that convinces me to quit Candy Crush. I have played this level over 100 times and have never got anywhere near to passing it. Most of the time there is only one possible move, so loads of luck is needed and no skill is required.
King how are we supposed to complete this level when it's so difficult to create boosters due to the limited game-play? Ah I forgot this level has been designed to force players to buy boosters, well you have failed so bye.
I agree, this level might just be the one that gets me to quit for good. I don't see how its possible to pass unless I drop a lot of money on boosters - which isn't going to happen.
Are you still struggling with this one or did you pass it already?