Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am able to send lives etc.. To them but do not recieve those to me. I get notification on face book, but nothing to game when I check . It's frustrating having to wait for unlock time when I know tickets have been sent !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same as me , lost 2 to more to episodes 8 and the. It happen again for episode 9
still got over 47 hrs to wait, been warned from friends for flood them with the request for ticket help
: (