Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have accumulated more than 500 lives and lots of boosters after playing candy crush saga for many years but I am buying a new iPad and wish to transfers all these into my new iPad. How can I do that? Thanks a lot!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm afraid to say it's not possible. I remember the moderators on here saying that these items are on your tablet/phone memory, and there's no way to get them across to a new device. You can copy your levels and transfer your gold bars via your facebook account and itunes account but not the other items I'm afraid.