Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was playing level 226. Hit 3 stars. It never got to the score page it froze up after sugar crush fish came out. Had a 5 page error/glitch message. Any help to restore my score?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had the same thing except it was in level 236, I think level 236 froze because too many mystery candies set off. If you're still in Crunchy Castle or whatever it's called, then this comment may contain spoilers.
Well seems it was my lucky day. I got a 3 star score. However I still would like to know if you could have restored a score if the game froze up in play?