Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get msg that more levels are coming soon but my laptop advances. I got 24 hours unlimited lives and can't play new levels. Very aggravating. Why can I get treasure chests on Kindle but not on laptop?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are always differences between the games on mobile and facebook. This goes for levels, promotions, design etc.
It could be that the new levels are on facebook and haven't been released on mobile yet.