Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't get any treasure chest levels on candy crush saga. My spouse always has this.!
how can I get this?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I m in 305 level in candy crush saga and I m not getting the treasure chest to play the game.I don't know what to do about that.how can i get them?plzzzzzz.. help me plz sir I want that.plz ans me plz
I m in 305 level in candy crush saga and I m not getting the treasure chest to play the game.I don't know what to do about that.how can i get them?plzzzzzz.. help me plz sir I want that
I only get the treasure chests on my phone not on my laptop.
There is nothing you can do, like I said it's random. I have had some promotions and I haven't seen others when my friends who play have had them. I remember the 'collect green candies' one last year where everyone was saying the same thing.
I have not got a treasure chest from candy crush saga for over a year. This cannot be a random computer give away.
i have tried deleting the game and re installing it several times, and lost all my boosters, but I still don't get it.
i wonder if it's something to do with my settings? Sometimes, it will say play the treasure and when I hit ok, nothing comes
any advice?
From what I have seen Christine, these promotions don't get added to every players game. I think they are given out to random groups so you might get the next one for example, but your spouse won't.