Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Fix the level of 1351, the keys do not fall in the order they should. Just three key drop by 30 moves. I play for 20 days level that can not be crossed because of technical problems.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This could be a mistake that King did. I haven't played it, but I've seen videos of the level and i've went on the candy crush wiki and i think it said the level is hell.
I was wondering what was up with this level. I never get a key til i am at 8 moves left.