⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

gold bars

Options

i was playing candy crush saga and am on level 1417, i ran out of moves and went to exit the level but accidentally hit play on, and unfortunately used 9 gold and played on with 5 extra moves, what a waist of gold, any ways i think to avoid  future accidents there should be a confirm button option before using your gold...   

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you know the button is there then just take your time when tapping the screen. I've seen numerous people who just tap the screen repeatedly without checking whats popping up. I'm not saying you're like that of course but I think it's just a case of taking your time. 

• Agata_Bastarache
    Agata_Bastarache Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If you know the button is there then just take your time when tapping the screen. I've seen numerous people who just tap the screen repeatedly without checking whats popping up. I'm not saying you're like that of course but I think it's just a case of taking your time. 

i agree on taking my time but i still think its a poor design and the exit game should be bigger then the play on button, just saying! i spend alot of money on this game, i figured what a waist of my 9 gold is all! thank you for your quick reply! have a great day!
  • Crushy
    Crushy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Or even have the end game above the play on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?