Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to play on my phone it says that this game isn't available in my country, why?
I'm from Serbia, I play on computer but can't install on my phone...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which store are you trying to download from Milica? Since the download is blocked by the store you may want to shoot them a message as it doesn't make sense for King to block anyone installing their game.