Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have I never received the jACKPOT ON MY FREE SPIN AND i'M ON LEVEL 1029? I have played this many many many hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m on level 2004 and I’ve been playing for over 5 years. I have NEVER hit it!!! I cube close them the notch moves over to mysteriously moves something else. Hmmm, nope it’s not rigged. Yeah right!
Yeah you're not alone on that one! Landing on the jackpot is probably the same odds as winning the lottery!