Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last 2 days, when I load up Soda Saga on my desktop (via facebook) it loads up at level 1, when I'm actually at level 603. This then requires 5 minutes of scrolling to reach my position. Any ideas why/how to fix? Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ouch that's nasty, especially with your progress!
Have you tried clearing cache on your PC? I believe in restarts, try that too and when back on track, open Google Chrome and close all other programs and tabs.
If it stays the same on Facebook, then try playing on king.com too and see how it goes there.