Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm always losing my lives as soon as I get them. Have to refresh and then there all gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane, I think that refreshing the Facebook page literally means starting a new Facebook session for which you lose your lives as they are only valid throughout one Facebook session.
Try clearing cache on your PC and use Google Chrome as a browser maybe, see how it goes?