⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

transfering Candy Crush from the old telephone to a new one

Options
prints
prints Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been using Iphone 4 to play Candy Crush.  I have now got an Iphoe 6.  Can I transfer the game to the new telephone to continue the level I was on?  I was in level 1185 and I wouldn't want to start from level one with the new telephone

Best Answer

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Prints check this one; https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/transfer-candy-crush-progress-to-a-new-phone

Apart from the Kingdom you could also use your Facebook to synchronize your progress, but the Kingdom is the place to be if you want to do the same while avoiding Facebook. Your progress and Gold Bars will synchronize, but I think boosters and lives don't synchronize between devices. 

• prints
    prints Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you.  I have now my game in my new telephone.  It was easier that I thought.  For other users that may have the same problem: as I registered my email address in the game in my old telephone, when I downloaded the game in the new phone I registered to the same email address and  it recognized my details and my game and took me to the right level.  With all the busters, lives and golden bars.  As easy as that.

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Thank you.  I have now my game in my new telephone.  It was easier that I thought.  For other users that may have the same problem: as I registered my email address in the game in my old telephone, when I downloaded the game in the new phone I registered to the same email address and  it recognized my details and my game and took me to the right level.  With all the busters, lives and golden bars.  As easy as that.

Way to go prints! Thanks for the update!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?