why cant i play?

Venomous4781
Venomous4781 Posts: 1 Newbie

candy crush jelly saga, when entering level one it loads and I start to play and then it kicks me out back to my home screen,  tried email support but they just sent me here,  would love to play as I have friends that play,  I had to uninstall this game until its either fixed or updated and ill try again,  oh and by the way the windows store wont let me download it either

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

I think these steps should do the trick; been there, done that:

Make sure you play connected to either your Facebook or your Kingdom account on your device.

Check for updates for your apps, device and OS. Do a restart. Check on http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en under Mobile game support > Supported devices > Windows Phone devices.

Verify whether your device is still supported, especially if your tablet is a couple of years old. Eventually you can uninstall and reinstall the app. Prior to this it's crucial that you got your game connected to Facebook or your Kingdom in order not to lose your progress.

Be aware that you can lose free saved boosters and lives after updating and reinstalling.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?