Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not beat level 1314. There is never a way to get that last blocker out. TIPS please~
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Surprisingly I got the "magic" board just after I posted this. It cleared everything like magic. Couldn't tell you how it happened. Had nothing to do with my skill. Hate levels when you have to wait for ever for that ONE board. Thanks for replying!
I always tend to look on the Wikia Page for tips or search for the level in youtube, you can sometimes pick up a strategy doing so!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjXmRt5lwYM