Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last key drops on last move or not at all now why won't you fix this so I can keep playing. I tried extra moves and buying fishes nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I did I wouldn't be asking the question
The key drop at last one move!Fix it!
The key drop at last one move!
Fix it!
FOR SOME REASON KING THINKS THESE ARE ANSWERS TO THE ISSUE!!!! I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AND WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your question "Is level 1351 broken?" was marked as a duplicate of "Candy crush saga level 1351!!!!!!" by a moderator. Please check it out for answers.
IT REALLY SUCKS BEING IGNORED! AND IT SHOWS MORE AND MORE HOW LITTLE THEY CARE ABOUT THESE GAMES SAD REALLY OH WELL IT WAS A GOOD RUN I GUESS I'LL FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO WASTE MY TIME ON.