⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives not coming through

Options
hvthomas
hvthomas Posts: 5 Level 2

My lives from friends aren't coming through. You've asked me to delete my app and reinstall. I will lose all my collected rewards and the current lives that I have saved. This is not a fair alternative to fix the issue. Please advise. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Karen_Hobbs_Blau
    Karen_Hobbs_Blau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Don't  delete the app and reinstall not only do you loose everything it doesn't fix the problem. I was having the same problem and it did not fix it and I lost everything including 800 saved lives

• hvthomas
    hvthomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I just want to provide you with some information about sending lives and messages via Facebook.

Due to the sheer volume of messages and requests being sent globally, there are technical limitations which can result in some messages not reaching their intended target.

This can mean that you might get a notification in Facebook however the message or request itself will not appear in the game. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends, or ask them to try re-sending to you as this can work occasionally.

I hope that this doesn't cause too much inconvenience or impact your enjoyment of our game.

Our Developers will continue to investigate this matter to see whether there are other possible solutions. I can recommend a few troubleshooting steps to take as they have helped to resolve the issue for many players:

On your mobile/tablet:

a. Clear your device cache

b. Force close all apps and restart the device

c. Please check for any updates for your device and the game application

Then on your laptop/PC clear your browser cache, exit the browser and reopen Facebook. You can then try again to see if you can send and receive lives and messages.

- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends#entry_39906

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?