⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1475

Connie_Eller
Connie_Eller Posts: 32 Level 2

their are 28 licorice that are to be cleared, but when all are cleared the number 2 licorice always remains, with no further ones that drop

Answers

• Evelina
    Evelina Posts: 1 Newbie

Just want to concur.  I am having the same problem.  You need 28 to clear the level. There are 28 on the board to start with but when you clear all of them the counter says you still have 2 left.  No more drop.  Level is unwinable.

Yes, I have the same problem. All 28 is gone but still I have 2-3 licorices left and no more drops down. I have also tried to used a booster but they never turn into a licorice.
  • the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3

Same here. It is not doing the math correctly. always need some more when clearly there is enough to begin with. Please fix the counter. Cannot ever win this level if not fixed.

same problem
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Yes! I was just wondering about this! Time to use the lucky candies I have like 275 of from the booster wheel.

The lucky candy does not help. I have used it. It only showed up once to begin with.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

You just need to change tactics.  You have to remove the liquorice (or at least most of it), before you activate the flying saucers. If you activate them too early, they choose a random square, which means that they can take the place of a piece of liquorice, before exploding. If that happens, the liquorice does not count as being removed and is not replaced, so you may as well give up and start again.  I removed 26 out of the 28 pieces of liquorice, before activating the flying saucers.  They then exploded close to the last 2 pieces of liquorice, but did not take their place, so I completed the level. Hope that makes sense and good luck.

The point IS, people shouldn't be forced to change tactics. I found that there were nearly NO matches near the licorice and therefore not enough moves to try and get some to come up there. People are being forced to use boosters they don't want to buy and don't want to play the sugar track for. THEY NEED TO FIX THE PROBLEM.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

You just need to change tactics.  You have to remove the liquorice (or at least most of it), before you activate the flying saucers. If you activate them too early, they choose a random square, which means that they can take the place of a piece of liquorice, before exploding. If that happens, the liquorice does not count as being removed and is not replaced, so you may as well give up and start again.  I removed 26 out of the 28 pieces of liquorice, before activating the flying saucers.  They then exploded close to the last 2 pieces of liquorice, but did not take their place, so I completed the level. Hope that makes sense and good luck.

I get that about the saucers, but really?
  • FuchsiaLucia
    FuchsiaLucia Posts: 16 Level 2

"Just remove the licorice first" is easier said than done. Usually there are no moves near it and too many bombs to contend with. The level should be fixed.
  • Carol-8
    Carol-8 Posts: 8 Level 2

Same here. It is not doing the math correctly. always need some more when clearly there is enough to begin with. Please fix the counter. Cannot ever win this level if not fixed.

Agree, having this same problem. 28 licorice there, but only get credit for 26.
  • Tiffany_Ciafre
    Tiffany_Ciafre Posts: 8 Level 2

I played this level so many times in hopes this problem would have been corrected by now. I would have beaten this board many many time but there is not enough licorice at the end. I start out with 28 of them by the time I am done the board only 26 of them are accounted for
  • Tiffany_Ciafre

Well thats Bs. They need to fix this.
  • Tiffany_Ciafre

This time I played I had 3 left over. This is not fun at all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?