Level 1475 issue

jane96
jane96 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have beaten level 1475 four times now. I used boosters each time  and after I clear the board it tells me I still have licorice candy left, but there are not any on the board to get rid of.  I start out with 28 yet after I get rid of them it only counts 26 that are gone!!   We should get all our boosters back for this problem!!

Answers

• Thisby
    Thisby Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑

Hi Jane, you have to remove the liquorice (or at least most of it), before you activate the flying saucers.  If you activate them too early, they choose a random square, which means that they can take the place of a piece of liquorice, before exploding.  If that happens, the liquorice does not count as being removed and is not replaced, so you may as well give up and start again.  Hope that makes sense and good luck.

Hi, I've left the flying saucers till nearly last, with hardly any licorice left, maybe nine. I've counted the pieces and the right number is there. But after activating the saucers and getting rid of the licorice, I'm anywhere from one to four short.
  • nora
    nora Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Jane, you have to remove the liquorice (or at least most of it), before you activate the flying saucers.  If you activate them too early, they choose a random square, which means that they can take the place of a piece of liquorice, before exploding.  If that happens, the liquorice does not count as being removed and is not replaced, so you may as well give up and start again.  Hope that makes sense and good luck.

what a huge bug!
  • Glauke_Pannevis
    Glauke_Pannevis Posts: 1 Newbie

This doesn't play out right on two devices pc/laptop the saucers work for you when they land on a liquorice it counts as collected, But for tablet/phone the saucers if they land on a liquorice it doesn't count towards your collected it actually makes the level impossible to complete as the number needed is not longer available, Could this be fixed or do we all have to play on our pc/laptops?

Exactly!!!!! Experiencing the same problem on my tablet!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?