Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not know what the purpose of the frog is or how to use it to help get required objects to the bottom of the page.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janette, I answered a thread a while ago with a good link to info on how the frog works: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/what-is-the-benefit-of-the-frog
Level 444 is a tough cookie indeed! Try to make as many Wrapped Candy and Jelly Fish combinations as you can. These are extremely helpful, as they will blow up and then slide to a lower part of the jelly-filled board, clearing quite a bit.
Here is a video I found of a player passing the level, I always find that these help give me pointers-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPSe6Q0WGlE
Good luck, and never give up!