Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck on level 130 on candy crush saga and I was wondering if you could help me out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Victoria- I remember finding level 130 a tricky level too! I have found this thread with some great tips and a walkthrough video: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-130
As this is not a timed level be sure to take your time and create as many striped candies as possible.
Don't give up, you will crush through this level in no time!
Good luck :-)