Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I play Candy Crush through Facebook my video/graphics goes out causing me to have to restart my PC and I lose my lives for that event. Has this been a problem you have heard of before?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey- I have not seen any similar problems like this on the site. Do you have a graphics card that you can troubleshoot? It may be that you have used too much memory on your PC, this can cause crashing problems. What are your computer specifications? Hope you are able to fix the problem soon. :-)