⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have a problem with my video card going out when I play Candy Crush with Facebook.

namelock2001
namelock2001 Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I play Candy Crush through Facebook  my video/graphics goes out causing me to have to restart my PC and I lose my lives for that event.  Has this been a problem you have heard of before?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey- I have not seen any similar problems like this on the site. Do you have a graphics card that you can troubleshoot? It may be that you have used too much memory on your PC, this can cause crashing problems. What are your computer specifications? Hope you are able to fix the problem soon. :-) 

• namelock2001
    namelock2001 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey- I have not seen any similar problems like this on the site. Do you have a graphics card that you can troubleshoot? It may be that you have used too much memory on your PC, this can cause crashing problems. What are your computer specifications? Hope you are able to fix the problem soon. :-) 

I have 4GB of memory and I have a Realtek HD Video card. I didn't see anything for a Graphics card. I updated the divers on the video card yesterday but I still have the same problem with it going out.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?