Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Ipad email address should end with .ca but ends with .com and I cannot change it or go any farther then 575 on my I pad. If I delete Candy Crush on my Ipad and reload it will I lose every thing and have to start at the beginning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you need to sync the two together it can only be done with either a Facebook account or Kingdom account, the email address linked to it is the only one you need to use so there should be no conflict. Since you play on Facebook to start with, your progress is automatically saved to a server where it can be retrieved. All you should need to do is connect to your Facebook account in the game on your tablet by using the "connect" button at the start.