Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the second time I have lost all progress and reset back to the beginning. I was in the 1000s level this time. How do I restore my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do you save your progress, with facebook or kingdom?
It could be that you have just lost your connection and need to re-connect. Check in the app settings (bottom left) to see if you can reconnect again and this should return your progress.