Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP - I am on level 391 IN CANDY CRUSH SAGA and feel like giving up because I have an exclamation mark in a red circle which seems to stop me getting lives. How can I get rid of this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is just a notification to say that you have something in your inbox, like a reward or a promotion or something. If you're not receiving anything it could be related to this:
https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends