Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to download from the Windows Store, it's freeze the download and never finished. I already try to cancel and restart but it never ends the download process. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cristian- A may be a bit of a long shot but whenever I have had a problem with my Lumia, doing these steps seems to fix it.
Go to Settings > system > advertising id.
Now toggle the Advertising ID switch to Off
Once you have done this close all apps and restart your device.
Fingers crossed this does the trick! Let me know :-)