⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush and alpha Betty crash on my iPad. Any ideas?

Options
ElinaBrown
ElinaBrown Posts: 2 Newbie

I scan get these games started, but they crash almost immediately. The problem seemed to start after the most recent iOS update. My games and iOS are up to date on my iPad 2.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Not much you can do really, If you're game is connected to either Facebook or Kingdom I'd start with reinstalling both games and testing them again. 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elina- Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing, I feel your pain! I am using an iPhone and iPad to play my games and everything is running smoothly for me. As the problem occurred after the recent iOS update it may well be that you are low on free memory on your device. This can cause apps to crash, check out your storage usage here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201656

Try to delete some videos/apps that you do not need and see if you can free up some space, hopefully this does the trick! 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• ElinaBrown
    ElinaBrown Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elina- Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing, I feel your pain! I am using an iPhone and iPad to play my games and everything is running smoothly for me. As the problem occurred after the recent iOS update it may well be that you are low on free memory on your device. This can cause apps to crash, check out your storage usage here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201656

Try to delete some videos/apps that you do not need and see if you can free up some space, hopefully this does the trick! 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

I have 20GB free, so I feel like memory is not the problem, which is a bummer, because that would have been an easy fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?