Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I scan get these games started, but they crash almost immediately. The problem seemed to start after the most recent iOS update. My games and iOS are up to date on my iPad 2.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elina- Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing, I feel your pain! I am using an iPhone and iPad to play my games and everything is running smoothly for me. As the problem occurred after the recent iOS update it may well be that you are low on free memory on your device. This can cause apps to crash, check out your storage usage here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201656Try to delete some videos/apps that you do not need and see if you can free up some space, hopefully this does the trick! Let me know how you get on :-)
Hi Elina- Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing, I feel your pain! I am using an iPhone and iPad to play my games and everything is running smoothly for me. As the problem occurred after the recent iOS update it may well be that you are low on free memory on your device. This can cause apps to crash, check out your storage usage here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201656
Try to delete some videos/apps that you do not need and see if you can free up some space, hopefully this does the trick!
Let me know how you get on :-)
Not much you can do really, If you're game is connected to either Facebook or Kingdom I'd start with reinstalling both games and testing them again.