Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 461 and then the game crashed. When I got back in I am having to replay the level and I lost one round! I am not a happy camper!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just commented on another thread. This has happened to you, me and every other candy crusher I think. It happens, but just like falling off the bike, get back to it and you'll pass the level in no time