Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I m stuck on level 1103 but I have already passed it many times. What to do? Pleas help...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you saying that the game isn't recognizing that you've passed the level, or that you're still having difficulty with it. Does the screen at the end of the level say that you collected the yellow candies and hit the score target? Give me some more information and I'll try my best to help you out.