Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
We got 24 hours free play in a treasure chest, plus we got 2 more treasure chest, each with 2 free hours, for a total of 28 hours free play.....yet it is expiring in an hour, which means we only got 20 hours...WHY????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get what you mean, just keep playing and enjoying the freebies for now. I know this site is community based so more often that not its players helping each other out
I may not want to play 24 straight hours, but I sure do want to go back to the game in the morning and find that I have several hours left to play so I can come back during the day to play. I put a lot of hours into playing and I also want to receive my FULL 24 hours! It would also be nice if the 2 hour treasure chests would add onto the total if I haven't used the whole time up!
thanks for asking this question that I'd love to know, too....now, wonder if you'll get an actual answer from a King employee?
How many hours do you want, you need to sleep, haha. I'm not sure what has happened there but I think being given over 20 hours of free lives is a pretty good deal so just enjoy the freebies for what they are!