⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How come we are not receiving our full 24 free hours? Got at 9 PM, and expires in an hour, 20 hours

Options
Donna_Jones
Donna_Jones Posts: 2 Newbie

We got 24 hours free play in a treasure chest, plus we got 2 more treasure chest, each with 2 free hours, for a total of 28 hours free play.....yet it is expiring in an hour, which means we only got 20 hours...WHY????

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

How many hours do you want, you need to sleep, haha. I'm not sure what has happened there but I think being given over 20 hours of free lives is a pretty good deal so just enjoy the freebies for what they are!

• Kelly_C
    Kelly_C Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I may not want to play 24 straight hours, but I sure do want to go back to the game in the morning and find that I have several hours left to play so I can come back during the day to play.  I put a lot of hours into playing and I also want to receive my FULL 24 hours!  It would also be nice if the 2 hour treasure chests would add onto the total if I haven't used the whole time up!

thanks for asking this question that I'd love to know, too....now, wonder if you'll get an actual answer from a King employee?

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I get what you mean, just keep playing and enjoying the freebies for now. I know this site is community based so more often that not its players helping each other out :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?