Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm still stuck on level 130 and I've collected as many striped candy as I could and for some unknown reason it is not telling me that I'm collecting the candy stripes and I don't have enough moves to beat this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The pop-up that appears at the end of the level, what does it say exactly? This will always let you know why you didn't pass the level. If you want, take a look at this video and see if you're playing the level in the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnyCJKEEeY