Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i passed level 1475 but the game not go up on level 1476. I'm still stuck between levels over 50 hrs
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue. 2 new stages have been updated since i passed 1475; but i am still stuck at 1475. Game will not let me progress pass the gate to 1476. Seem the game doesnt like my facebook login. I tried on other devices and same issue.
Hi Angela!
Currently level 1475 is the last level available on Candy Crush.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)