Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i was on level 352 on my candy crush but I same to have lost it on my iPad , I have getting back but it keep on back to level one also I can't connect to Facebook please help my to retrieve it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2016. Thank you
I need help retrieved my progress
Hi Sedgardens12!
Looks like there's an issue with all games.
Please see this thread for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/jelly-crush-will-not-connect-to-facebook