Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sorry you don't have access to the kingdom right now I keep getting this when Im trying to connect to Facebook and kingdom I'm on iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue, however when I tried to log in again a notice popped up saying: we are adding more flavors and don't reinstall...so I'm guessing it will allow you to log in when they are finished....
Hi Elaine!
Looks like there's an issue with all games.
Please see this thread for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/jelly-crush-will-not-connect-to-facebook