Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to be anonymous. I do not want my facebook picture used as a placemarker. How do I disconnect the game from facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Larry!
Start the game, then click on the small cog wheel in the corner of the screen. From here you can disconnect from Facebook.
I suggest you instead connect to Kingdom (orange button) - this way you can still save your game progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)