Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new iPad and I didn't pass the games, and I lost old my levels can you help me to get them back? My Id: 3726592086. I was in level 530
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zovifre,
I have checked your game account and you have all your played levels available - 549 in CCS and 107 levels in Dreamworld.
All you'll need to do is to connect the game to Facebook or Kingdom and you'll have your levels, highscores and gold bars back :-)